Saturday, September 26, 2015

September Make-up Link-up!

Hello fellow writers,

Before we begin daily writing in October, I offer you a place to link up any missed prompts, re-writes, or simply the pieces of writing that you have been working on your own and would like to share. (Please note that we do not practice critiquing each other's writing, unless you specifically ask for it.) Feel free to write for 5 minutes or longer on any given topic and link-up whatever you have in store!

To review the prompts we did in September, from 29 to 49, go to these posts:


To review the writing prompts that we did in August, from 1 to 28, go to these posts:

Week 1

PS Want more writing challenges? Make sure you don't miss my other creative writing link-up which I host once a month on In The Writer's Closet (click HERE to participate).


2 comments:

  1. Doing the writing on a new blog meant I was not posting on the other since fall activities started. I've been posting there this weekend. I may switch up my time of day a bit to get caught up-but might not entirely catch up. I'm working on the short story now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, Sam! I really appreciate it. I also am working on my story and hope to complete it before the 1st. So many things are going on now. Autumn is always a busy time! But it's OK, we just do the best we can, don't we? :)

      Delete